SimpleCheats Apex Legends – Aimbot, GlowESP, ItemGlow Free Download
SimpleCheats Apex Legends – Aimbot, GlowESP, ItemGlow
Hello friends! I am glad to present to your attention my first cheat for the game Apex Legends which is available for free for everyone. This is a small cheat with great functionality that you won’t be able to find in other free hacks on Apex.
You will be able to play the game Apex Legends with great advantage using this cheat. There is a smooth aimbot that will improve your shooting and make it more accurate, as well as the ESPGlow & ItemGlow functions – these two functions will add glow to your enemies and things on the map, thereby making them visible through the textures.
- winver 1909 or winver 20h2 ( i made a 20h2 version but i don’t have any pc to test it you guys are being my tester for this version)
- Start apex (Wait to be on menu to start cheat)
- Start Lulu v3.0 as admin !!
- I added some stuff but its just training random shit dont worried about it xD
- Login = 666
- glow –> players glow (!! its a must have , if you dont enable it cheat isnt working) , NO vischeck so you will see alltime red enemy
- Glow item–> display all stuff on ground with color and shit
- imbot–> i made soft Aimbot, i tryed to make it like controller aim assist (stronger ofc ), (aimkey is numpad 0 so bind it somewhere)
failed to obtain service manager handle. (0x5) –> Run as admin
driver loading fail –> you still not as admin or some offset need to get update
if cheat insta close himself at opening it then you’r probably not in winver 1909 or winver 20h2 or offset/baseadress need to get update^^
Free Download SimpleCheats Apex Legends – Aimbot, GlowESP, ItemGlow
Copy the link to proceed to the file download
Only authorized users can download files. Please Log in or Register on the website.
Subscribe to the news SimpleCheats Apex Legends – Aimbot, GlowESP, ItemGlow
If the news changes, you will receive an E-mail notification.
Already subscribed: 10
- Add a comment
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
If you have a problem, write to us.
to everyone adding this to vanilla MC launcher, Add “-noverify” to JVM Launch arguments for it to work.