Free cheat for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive | Exero Hook Download
Free cheat for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive | Exero Hook
A free and working cheat for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive called Exero Hook. This is a simple but necessary cheat for every player. Using this hack you will be able to get more gaming opportunities unlike your opponents. Fast startup and reliable protection, all this is in the Exero Hook hack for the CSGO game.
Opening the menu on the Insert button
Hiding the cheat on the stream and on the video recording (very convenient if you need a beautiful video for YouTube)
- Enabled / Enable Aim
- Aim button / Aim button
- Aim Fov/ Aim Range
- Aim Smoothing/ Aim Aiming Speed
- Bone / Aim Target
- Head / Head
- Neck / Neck
- Groin / Groin
- Aim low health / Aim will be aimed only at those who have little health
- Enabled / Enable TriggerBot
- Trigger button
Glow (ESP, Wallhack, Chams):
- Glow mode
- Classic, Health
- No Flash / Remove the blinding effect
- RCS / Weapon Recoil Control
- Bhop / Springing
- RadarHack / Display enemies on in-game radar
- No hands / Remove hand models
- Third person / View from the 3rd person
- Fov Cam / Change the camera’s fov
Update Exero Hook – CS:GO [10.01.2022]
- Added esp box
- Added esp health
- Added esp armor
- Added aim fov
- Corrected Aim’s tip
- Added RCS for aim
- Added color selection for Glow ESP (Allies and Enemies)
- Added menu animations
- Added a config section in which you can bind the menu call button
- Added color selection of players’ body
Free Download Free cheat for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive | Exero Hook
Copy the link to proceed to the file download
Only authorized users can download files. Please Log in or Register on the website.
Subscribe to the news Free cheat for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive | Exero Hook
If the news changes, you will receive an E-mail notification.
Already subscribed: 44
- Add a comment
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
If you have a problem, write to us.
to everyone adding this to vanilla MC launcher, Add “-noverify” to JVM Launch arguments for it to work.