Download cheat for CS 1.6 AlterNAtive – Aimbot, ESP, Wallhack, BunnyHop free hack
[CS 1.6] AlterNAtive – Aimbot, ESP + CFG
Are there any players among our users who have played or still play CS 1.6? If Yes, then this hack is especially for You, remember how you first launched your first cheat in the game CS 1.6. This hack is made in CS:GO hack styles and contains a lot of features, which is very rare for free CS 1.6 hacks.
As I mentioned the menu is made in the style of CSGO hacks, which gives you beautiful colors and ease of use. With this menu, you can easily turn on and off the functions you need, as well as configure any function individually for your style of play. There are such functions as: Aimbot, ESP, Wallhack, BunnyHop and other functions that You can learn on your own after launching the hack.
Functions AlterNAtive CS 1.6 Hack
- LEGITBOT (Legit aimbot, recoil aim, triggerbot, perfect silent and more)
- RAGEBOT (Ragebot fov 0, ragebot target)
- VISUALS (esp, wallhack, chams and more)
- MISC (Fast zoom, auto reload, Steam id changer and more)
- Movement (ABH, Ground strafe, airstuck and more)
- KNIFEBOT (knifebot custome fov, silent/psilent, knife target)
How to use
- Unpack .rar on desktop, copy folder Alternative Hack (which you found in folder Alternative + settings) and paste him to %appdata% Roaming folder
- Turn on yours Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/Non steam (works fine for non steam build 4554)
- Turn on AlterNative.hl.exe
- Press INS, go to Config and load Legit(full-auto,onetap)
- Join to any server and Have fun 😎
Free Download [CS 1.6] AlterNAtive – Aimbot, ESP + CFG
Copy the link to proceed to the file download
Only authorized users can download files. Please Log in or Register on the website.
Subscribe to the news [CS 1.6] AlterNAtive – Aimbot, ESP + CFG
If the news changes, you will receive an E-mail notification.
Already subscribed: 337
- Add a comment
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
If you have a problem, write to us.
to everyone adding this to vanilla MC launcher, Add “-noverify” to JVM Launch arguments for it to work.